Your local EarlyON Child and Family Centre is a great place for you and your child/children to spend time.
- A child’s life of learning begins at birth, with brain development shaped by early experiences setting the foundation for all learning that follows.
- School readiness unfolds in everyday moments, within caring relationships that nurture confidence and security.
- How very young children are cared for teaches them how to interact with the world and profoundly shapes who they will become. In essence, the first steps toward school readiness also lead to the resiliency and positive behaviors needed for success in life.
Your local EarlyON Child and Family Centre offers:
- A welcoming and inclusive environment where children and families can play and explore
- A belief that children are competent, capable and curious
- Reflective and responsive programming to meet community needs
- A clean and safe environment
- Healthy snacks and food
Families are welcome to simply drop-in.